|1999||Susanto Lee joins Teh Jui Kern (the founder of KMM) as Director. Starts distributing Kara coconut cream.|
|2000||Begin exporting Kara coconut milk powder to China, Hong Kong and Taiwan.|
|2003||Start exporting dessicated coconut (commodity) to the Middle East, China, Bangladesh and Pakistan.|
|2005||Move from small office in Taman Kinrara to half-acre office/logistics warehouse in Taman Perindustrian Puchong.|
|2007||Allen Teh (son of the founder) officially takes over the business (Board of Reso).|
Take up 1st food agency brand. Diversify from coconut-related business.
Set up laboratory and R&D kitchen.
Take up 1st non-food agency brand. Diversify to Personal Care business.
|2013||Obtain ISO 9001:2008 & ISO 14001:2004 certification.|
Become member of Sedex.
Launch KARTA Coconut Water.
Receive Malaysia Top Business Excellence Award
Receive Prima Duta Award for 1st year
Receive Prima Duta Award for 2nd year
Obtain ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015
Take up skincare and beauty cosmetic agency brand (Wardah).
Launch KARTA FIZZ - sparkling fruit juice drink
Take up San Macro Pasta from Dubai, diversify in dry foods business.
Take up Safe Care (Roll-on medicated oil).
Achievement / Award
- Prima Duta Award 2016 & 2017 by the Indonesian Government
- ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System (Standards Malaysia and UKAS Standard)
- ISO 14001:2015 Environment Management System (Standards Malaysia and UKAS Standard)
- Member of SEDEX (Supplier Ethical Data Exchange)
- Product Certified Halal by JAKIM (Malaysia)
- Product Certified Halal by MUI (Indonesia)
- Product Certified Kosher